Ok...so I'm really excited about my new Mary Kay journey after our group meeting last night. Wow! What a great group of women! The positivity and inspiration and motivation is amazing. Listening to them tell their stories about what got them interested in becoming a part of the Mary Kay team was my favorite part though. Some came from corporate america and simply wanted to be their own boss...some were stay at home mothers wanting to make some extra money. These women have created successful and profitable businesses for themselves. THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO!
I've been taking orders from bosses since my very first job at the age of 14. I've been getting up early, sitting behind a desk, blah blah blah...feeling like I HAD to "be good" and cooperative so that I didn't jeopardize my job. Now, I like my job...I'm in human resources and work for a great company...but I don't really have any control over my income. The economy has kicked our butts. We've taken pay cuts, benefit cuts etc. I want to control my own destiny. I can do that with owning my own business. I get out of it what I put into it. I'm planning a BIG debut announcing my new venture in October. I'm ready to jump in and make a fortune! My husband and I need a couple of matching Harley Davidson motorcycles for our trip to Sturgis next year. And...I WANT TO TRAVEL! I want to travel everywhere...meet people from small towns, big cities, foreign countries...I want to see it all. With the potential of this Mary Kay business...I'll have it all....and enjoy doing it.
I'm a huge James Arthur Ray fan. James is a known all around the world as an author, speaker and spiritual teacher. His most recent book, "Harmonic Wealth", is very inspiring...read it!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Best of Luck to you on ur new journey,from nicky.
ReplyDelete